4 Reasons to Use Us
WE CAN HELP YOU
LEADING EXPERTS IN TAX NEGOTIATION & MEDIATION
Never fear the IRS again. Guaranteed
Benefits of Working With Us
TOP RATED U.S. TAX SERVICE WORLDWIDE
WE PROVIDE UNBEATABLE RESULTS TO U.S. TAXPAYERS AROUND THE WORLD
MINIMIZE YOUR TAX LIABILITY AND MAXIMIZE YOUR PEACE OF MIND
LEADING EXPERTS IN TAX NEGOTIATION & MEDIATION
TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS OF U.S. TAXPAYERS WORLDWIDE
Our Accreditations and Awards
We are Proud to be recognized by the Most trusted Firms in the world.
Who We Are
We Deal With The IRS And State Tax Authorities, So You Never Have To!
Peace Of Mind Tax Help founder Randall Brody has been helping people save money on their tax problems and grow their wealth since 1997. Our firm specializes in tax resolution for U.S. taxpayers worldwide.
We specialize in providing affordable solutions to individuals and businesses who for whatever reason find themselves at odds with the IRS or state taxing agencies. Our experienced staff, with over 100 years of legal and tax experience, will represent you, and fight for you in front of the IRS, allowing you to continue on with your life.
With Peace Of Mind Tax Help by your side, you will never have to speak to the IRS or state tax authorities once we’re retained! We deal with the IRS and state tax authorities so you don’t have to!
Why We Are the Experts
We Can Help You
We Solve Problems Quickly And Affordably
Our Clients Don’t Speak To The IRS
Over a Decade of Excellence!
Always Trust the Peace Of Mind Tax Help Experts
- We know how to Protect Your Rights. You have rights as a taxpayer which include the right to be represented by a professional.
- We will give you peace of mind. Just being contacted by the IRS can make your heart beat a bit faster, but working with us can set your mind at ease. Generally, once you hire Peace Of Mind Tax Help you won’t have to meet or speak with the IRS.
- We could save you a lot of money. We are experts at negotiation and mediation, and working with us could save you a ton of money. We know how to get you the lowest possible settlement allowed by law.
- We give you the advantage of years of experience. We know the tax code and how it works in-depth. Taxpayers typically have lower payments and settlements compared to taxpayers without representation.
- We know how to use IRS practices and procedures to your advantage to reach a fair settlement. This knowledge could be the key to getting the best possible deal, one that avoids the IRS’ wrath and saves you money.
- We can save you time by more speedily resolving your personal tax or business tax issues. When you have an IRS problem hanging over your head, it is stressful and unpleasant. The quicker you can get it resolved, the sooner you can move on with the rest of your life.
- We can often obtain a better deal for you. The IRS will not always offer you the best terms, but a tax professional who knows all the options can choose to pursue the one that is most advantageous for you. A tax professional is also experienced in negotiating with the IRS and may be able to get a better deal.
- Dealing with the IRS is difficult and overwhelming and not a positive experience. They use complicated jargon that you do not know the meaning of. Having someone to support you will be a good way to avoid making mistakes and to ensure that everything is done correctly.
- You Do Not Know What You Are Doing. You want to avoid this and making more mistakes that increase your debts.
- Nothing in life is free and that includes resolving your tax problems. It might make more sense to work with the IRS on your own if you owe less than $10,000.
- It may take a long time to resolve your tax matter. Although some problems can be resolved quickly, other matters can take months or even years to reach a resolution. Be prepared for a long journey and many frustrating and long hours on hold with the IRS.
- Dealing with the IRS is scary. The IRS can be demanding and aggressive towards people with significant tax problems. It’s understandable to feel fearful of dealing with the IRS on your own. Fear can cause you to make costly mistakes and get you into deeper trouble. This in itself is a good reason to hire a tax resolution expert. A tax professional will deal with the IRS on your behalf and find the best solution to your tax problem, giving you the peace of mind to focus on other important things in your life.
- If you owe a lot in taxes, expect the IRS to turn up the heat on you. In such a situation, Peace Of Mind Tax Help can lower the temperature in negotiations and handle the matter on your behalf.
- Releasing or reducing an IRS levy requires a lot of work to be done in a short time. It takes a qualified and experienced tax professional who knows all the ropes to resolve a levy quickly.
- If the IRS has assigned a revenue officer to your case, it means that you’re already facing aggressive collection actions. Such an officer may even take what would be considered drastic measures in their pursuit. With extensive experience dealing with revenue officers, Peace Of Mind Tax Help can help you calm things down in negotiations, and defend your rights as a taxpayer.
- While you are free to represent yourself before the IRS, this isn’t always the best course of action. The IRS tends to be inflexible in dealing with people who have gotten behind on their taxes, so it’s not like handling a debt from a creditor.
Meet Peace Of Mind Tax Help
We Built Our Company by Helping People
Do you have tax problems? If so, we can help solve them and give you the Peace of Mind that you deserve. I’m Peace Of Mind Tax Help founder Randall Brody, and I’m here to tell you about how Peace Of Mind Tax Help can help you get back into tax compliance.
We know that dealing with a tax problem is difficult. Luckily for you, the experts here at Peace Of Mind Tax Help specialize in the complex and mind-boggling world of tax resolution with the IRS and state tax authorities. Our goal is to make sure you pay the least amount of taxes legally possible.
We have an in-depth understanding of all the tax issues that you may be facing. We are well aware of all the different tax resolution options available to you as well.
In addition to striving to lower your tax liabilities, we also want to make sure you stay compliant in the future. At Peace Of Mind Tax Help, we are concerned with helping you for the long-term, not just a band-aid.
We may be based in Las Vegas, but we won’t ever gamble with your money or your privacy. Peace Of Mind Tax Help uses a secure client portal to keep all your personal information safe and protected. We will deal with the IRS so you don’t have to.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“I went through tax season last year with a US based Tax person that I have been using for years. He could not answer my questions pertaining to my expat status and I was lucky enough, yes, lucky enough to have a friend down here steer me to Randall Brody and his very competent team of tax specialists. Every question was met with a very quick response, even the help I needed navigating the software I have never used in my tax preparation in the past. Yes, a few bumps for me—the result of a dinosaur coming into contact with modern technology—but no matter how many questions there was always someone on the other end of the phone to help me. The cost for me was more than reasonable given what “the other guy” was charging me, and I have to repeat again that there was someone either by phone or email to help me EVERY (emphases added) step of the way. Peace of mind for an old gringo living outside the US is Randal Brody and his tax team making things right for me and my kids. Anyone is welcome to contact me to see if I am a real person who was not paid to write this review.”
–Jhordan C. (Costa Rica)