About Peace Of Mind Tax Help
We Are One Of The Nation’s Leading Experts In Tax Negotiation & Mediation
Whether you’re an individual or a business and are having problems with the IRS, FTB, EDD or BOE let Peace Of Mind Tax Help help you solve your problem once and for all!
Get Clear Tax Relief That Makes A True Difference
At Peace Of Mind Tax Help, we understand all the intricate tax laws for solving your tax problems, and we will make sure that you pay as little tax as possible while still complying with the law. More than that, our experienced staff, with over 100 years of legal and tax experience, will represent you, and fight for you in front of the IRS, allowing you to continue on with your life.
Generally you will never have to speak to the IRS once we’re retained.
Solutions May Include, If You Qualify?
- Negotiating an offer for a discounted settlement. Offer payment of a lower amount to wipe out your entire tax liability and release Federal Tax Liens.
- Asking for an appeal of the taxes owed. Request that the IRS re-examine your case in order to reduce the amount you owe.
- Requesting a reduction in penalties. Present valid reasons for your tax problems and have the IRS reduce penalties to zero.
- Offering a payment plan. Offer the IRS a payment plan that is workable for you.
- Filing unfiled tax returns. You may still file original tax returns for past years, usually reducing the taxes and penalties owed.
It’s always about the big picture. Finding the most optimal solution that gives you “Peace of Mind” and the lowest tax liability possible.
Meet The Peace Of Mind Tax Help Owners
Peace Of Mind Tax Help Founder and CEO
Randall Brody is the proud founder of Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan. He has worn many hats in the business world, including serial entrepreneur, a former banker, and NTPI Fellow, as well as IRS Enrolled Agent (see Enrolled Agent Status) and current CEO of Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan.
Randall is recognized as a U.S. tax expert not just in the U.S., but worldwide. Throughout his lengthy career as an Enrolled Agent and tax preparation professional, he has operated three successful brick-and-mortar tax offices and prepared thousands of returns and tax resolution cases. He eventually moved to a completely online business model. The result of that gutsy move was Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan – an innovative tax preparation business that provides advice and solutions to empower both the overseas taxpayer and taxpayers in the U.S. that are seeking help from the experts.
When he isn’t busy rescuing taxpayers from the IRS and state tax authorities, Randall enjoys skiing and spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren. He also serves as the Volunteer Patrol Director with the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort Mountain Patrol.
Peace Of Mind Tax Help Office Coach And Co-Owner
After over 20 years as a Regional Manager in the healthcare and per diem staffing industry for medical staff, Connie decided to join her husband Randall to help build a tax preparation and resolution firm focused on the needs of U.S. taxpayers. Connie spends her days ensuring that Peace Of Tax Mind and Tax Samaritan offers exactly what our clients need and help them through the process of their case.
On a personal note, Connie loves spending time with her large family (husband… yes… even though sometimes working side-by-side with one’s spouse can be a bit overwhelming at times…, four daughters, son, granddaughter and grandsons).
Our Accreditations and Awards
We are Proud to be recognized by the Most trusted Firms in the world.
Meet Our Team Of Tax Professionals
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Jordan Tucker is a proud member of the California Society of CPAs. He earned his Bachelors of Science in accounting from Stockton University in Galloway, New Jersey.
While working in public accounting, Jordan provided assurance and taxation services to clients from a variety of different industries. Some of his responsibilities included preparing external & internal financial statements, tax resolution, tax planning, and tax return preparation. His experiences with solving complex tax issues and working with clients to reduce their tax liability fostered a special interest in the area of taxation, which is currently Jordan’s main focus.
Jordan resides in Dana Point, CA and is an outdoor and ocean enthusiast. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, surfing, diving, fishing, hiking, and snowboarding. When he isn’t spending time outdoors, Jordan likes to read, listen to music, play guitar, and enjoy the company of family and friends.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Joemar Alba is a licensed Certified Public Accountant based in the Philippines. In 2010, Joemar graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting in the University of the Philippines, Philippine’s National University. Before joining the team at Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan, he spent more than seven years working with private entities where he had a variety of experiences in bookkeeping, accounting, taxation and auditing.
Joemar is not all about work. He also loves to read self-help books on personal finance and practical business strategies. Joemar loves to watch sports as well, especially in international competitions where Philippines is a contender. When he isn’t reading or watching sports, he enjoys discussing politics on Facebook.
If you find yourself in the Philippines in the beautiful province of Cebu, please feel free to reach out to Joemar to meet for coffee.
Enrolled Agent (EA)
Prior to joining the Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan team, Clarissa Risner spent seventeen years working for a registered investment advisor. During this time, she served as everything from manager of accounting services to company president. In addition to providing income tax preparation services, retirement planning, and general financial services to clients, Clarissa was also responsible for all corporate financial functions. In 2015, Clarissa passed all parts of the enrolled agent exam to better assist her clients.
Clarissa is married and has three children. She enjoys spending time with her immediate family, as well as traveling with her extended family. Clarissa is also very active in the children ministries at her church, where she has served as a Junior Bible Quiz coach and/or official for over twenty-five years. Clarissa received her computer science engineering degree from Texas A&M University, so she especially enjoys watching the Aggies play football in the fall as well!
Meet Our Support Team
Rhoda received her Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering. After practicing as an engineer for two years, her passion for traveling and seeing the world directed her career path into the airline industry where she worked as a Cabin Services Director for nearly nine years at one of the top-rated airlines in the world.
Being passionate about customer service, she’s currently working as the Office Administrator for Peace Of Mind Tax Help and Tax Samaritan. It gives her the opportunity to learn and explore many things related to all fields such as sales, operations, and marketing and taking care of our #1 – our customers.
After working hours, she enjoys her new role as “mom” to a lovely daughter and spending time with her family.
Xandra Bacuetes is a licensed professional teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a specialization in Special Education from the University of Science and Technology in Southern Philippines. She practiced teaching for two years and later transitioned into remote working.
Her main functions in operations support include providing assistance and initiating follow-ups with clients. She also contributes to the business’s sales and marketing efforts.
As a teacher herself, Xandra is a firm believer in lifelong learning. She loves to enroll in various online courses and attend training, webinars and more. She also finds joy in spending quality time with her family when she’s not working.
Why Peace Of Mind Tax Help?
With so many tax resolution firms, why should you choose us?
- “A” Rated and Accredited By The Better Business Bureau – See our BBB Rating .
- Our Client Testimonials – Read our Client Testimonials to see what our clients have to say about working with Tax Samaritan.
- Interaction & Responsiveness – Your time is important to us. We want to simplify your life by responding to questions promptly and providing a quick turnaround.
- Accuracy Guarantee – If you have unfiled returns, we will deliver an accurate return with the lowest legal tax liability. If we make an error on your return that results in penalties, we will reimburse you for the penalties assessed.
- Year-Round Assistance – Our team of tax professionals is accessible to you all year long.
- Our Tax Knowledge and Experience – We are IRS Enrolled Agents with a proven breadth of experience and knowledge about the intricacies of US taxation. Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights. Unlike CPAs and attorneys, Enrolled Agents fully specialize in taxes, ensuring that you get the best advice available.
- Remote Tax Service – We service you remotely with our online tools wherever you reside in the world. Our tools make it convenient and easy to get your taxes prepared.
- We Protect Your Information – Your data is hosted in our SAS 70/SSAE 16 Certified Datacenter. Every file is encrypted using the latest 128 to 256 bit encryption algorithms (depending on your browser) to ensure that your information is safe and secure.