About the Founder
RANDALL BRODY, EA
Tax expert Randall Brody is the founder of Tax Samaritan and Peace Of Mind Help, companies specializing in expatriate tax solutions and tax resolution. With his Enrolled Agent (EA) designation from the Internal Revenue Service, Randall helps clients solve complex tax problems and alleviate their stress and fear.
Brody has been published in the EA Journal, the industry magazine for the National Association of Enrolled Agents. For over 30 years, he has guided over 9,500 taxpayers and eliminated more than $800 million in tax debt.
After putting himself through college at Cal State-East Bay, where he earned a B.S. degree in Business Admin, with an emphasis in Finance and an M.B.A., Brody has as always understood the value of hard work and financial stability. With a focus on guiding people through intricate tax laws, he has built a successful practice driven by dedication and expertise. Clients benefit from his passion for making complicated tax issues simple and for saving them the most money possible. His approach is characterized by integrity, personalized attention, and a commitment to delivering the best results for every client’s unique needs.
By keeping clients thoroughly informed and engaged, he solves these types of tax problems:
- Burdensome paperwork. Brody’s practice relieves taxpayers from the overwhelming burden of gathering and organizing complex tax documents, ensuring a seamless and hassle-free filing process.
- Tax compliance confusion. Clients no longer need to navigate the intricate web of tax laws and regulations on their own. He provides clarity and guidance, ensuring full compliance and minimizing the risk of penalties or audits.
- Maximizing deductions and credits. Brody’s in-depth knowledge of the tax code enables clients to identify and capitalize on available deductions and credits, ultimately reducing their tax liabilities and potentially increasing their refunds.
- Tax planning and optimization.: Clients gain access to strategic tax planning, allowing them to make informed financial decisions throughout the year and optimize their tax positions.
- Resolving tax issues. For clients facing tax-related disputes or challenges, Brody’s practice offers expertise in tax resolution, helping them navigate negotiations, settlements, or audits to achieve the most favorable outcomes.
Brody says that every client’s unique situation calls for individualized solutions.
He is often invited as a speaker at industry events. Media coverage of his work has appeared in the Christian Science Monitor, Las Vegas Review Journal, and the Las Vegas Sun. His advice and commentary have been featured in prominent tax industry journals for the National Association of Enrolled Agents and the National Association of Tax Professionals. He has appeared on CBS, Fox, NBC, and ABC stations.
His motto is straightforward: “Let’s work together to achieve a debt-free and stress-free life.” He provides free tax tips at https://qrco.de/taxtips.
Brody enjoys outdoor activities, including skiing and hiking in the mountains. He has served his local community in Las Vegas as a Volunteer Ski Patrol Director at a local ski resort.
He lives in North Las Vegas, Nev. with his wife, Connie, and their giant dogs Gracie, a Labradoodle; Scoobie, a Great Dane; and Zummie, a St. Berdoodle. The Brodys have five children and six grandchildren.
5 FUN FACTS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT RANDALL
- In 1981, at the age of 12, I was captivated by the IRS, inspired by my dad’s use of the “new” computer for his personal tax returns.
- I shed 120 pounds over two years, going from a size 4XL shirt to a trim Medium, with the guidance of a nutrition and fitness coach.
- As a Volunteer Ski Patrol Director at a local resort, I honed leadership and teamwork skills while rescuing skiers, but I also perfected the art of making delicious hot cocoa.
- At the age of 10, in an otherwise unremarkable Little League career, in a single, unforgettable game, I hit two grand slam home runs.
- As a popcorn aficionado, I met Mr. Popcorn himself, the legendary Orville Redenbacher at a trade show. It fueled my passion for all things popcorn, igniting a lifelong appreciation for the perfect blend of buttery goodness and crunch.